In nature, what connections do you discover? In nature, what speaks to your heart? In nature, what inspirations do you receive?
We want to know and share your nature stories! Between 8 - 15 September 2018, participate in the #MyNatureStory challenge and stand to win prizes up to $100, including a complimentary Forest Bathing x Yin Yoga wellness session, the book 'Your Guide to Forest Bathing' and much more!
*Terms & Conditions apply.
how to participate
- Register for Forest Bathing Day @ SG 2018 'Nature & Me - a new dawn'.
- Between 8 - 15 September 2018, post and share picture(s) of nature in Singapore, accompanied with a short write-up of your nature story.
- Choose to post on either your Facebook or Instagram account(s) (or both!), making sure that the post is 'Public' (so that we can view it!).
- Make sure that you use the hashtags #MyNatureStory and #ForestBathingDaySG2018 in your posts.
- Make sure that you tag ALL the following:
(you will be re-directed to our Eventbrite page for registrations and tickets purchase)
terms & conditions
- The #MyNatureStory Challenge ("the Contest") is organised by Xiu Nature Connections ("the Organiser") and will run from 8 September 2018 at 0001 to 15 September 2018 at 2359 (both dates inclusive).
- The Contest is open to paid registrants to the Forest Bathing Day @ SG 2018 'Nature & Me - a new dawn' only.
- Participants may submit as many entries as they choose, but each participant is entitled to win once only.
- Entries that are lewd, obscene, pornographic, racist, sexist, tampered with or otherwise inappropriate to the Contest will be disqualified at the Organiser's sole discretion.
- Eligible entries must fulfill all requirements as stated and described in 'How to Participate' section.
- The Organiser’s decision on matters relating to the Contest (including, but not limited to the selection of the winners) shall be final and absolute. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge by any of the participants in respect of any decision of the Organiser shall be entertained. The Contest will have 1 grand prize winner and 2 consolation winners.
- The Organiser reserves the rights substitute any one of the prize(s) with items of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Winners will be contacted via Comments or Direct Message on Instagram or Messenger on Facebook by the Organiser to request for their personal details, including but not limited to, their full name, mailing address, contact number, email address, which may be shared with the partners and/or sponsors. In the event of failure to respond within forty eight (48) hours after the Organiser has contacted the winner, another winner may be selected. Upon receipt and validation of the winner’s personal details, the Organiser will contact the winners to arrange for the delivery method of the prizes by self-collection method only.
- The winner acknowledges, accepts and agrees that his/her photograph(s) with the prize will be taken, shared and tagged on the Organiser's and/or partners' and/or sponsors' website(s) and other social media platform(s).
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice and all participants shall be bound by such changes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser of the Contest shall not entitle the participants to any claim or compensation against Organiser, its agents and employees for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants as a direct or an indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
- By participating in this Contest, it is deemed that the participants have read and unconditionally agrees to accept by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may, at Organiser's absolute discretion, result in forfeiture of any of the prizes.